As the Dalai Lama says: 'If every 8 year old would be taught to meditate, violence will be out of this world within 1 generation'. Calm, concentrated, awake, happy, thoughtful, caring and kind children in your class, isn't that every teachers dream? On top of that, we are creatures of habit, teach children emotional management, meditation and visualisation techniques now and see them blossom, growing up to be happy, healthy and successful for life! This is changing the world!
Thirty minutes (per group of maximum 40 children) of fun visualisation techniques and meditation that enhance creative thinking, mental strength, positive thinking, and self-esteem, in order to harness the mind – the basis of a fabulous, happy, and successful life. As there are 10 half hour slots in a school day, I can teach a maximum of 400 children in one day. At the end of the school day when the children go home, I teach all teachers for free during one hour so they can continue the mindfulness exercises after I’ve left. They (or the school) will be able to purchase my new book with 22 meditations as inspiration if required. Five minutes a day will make an enormous difference for the children and their future. Prior to the event, he children will be able to take a flyer home to inform their parents and give them the opportunity to purchase a copy of my new book or CD with 22 easy to apply mindfulness exercises as well and continue the good work at home after the event. It will make them: • aware of their own importance in the world
• aware of the role of energy
• aware of how their thoughts and feelings influence their lives and those of others
• aware of their connection with the beautiful planet we live on
• aware of how they can change anything for the better, easily and quickly, in order to create trust, strength and happiness.
• decreased levels of the stress hormone cortisol
• help to acknowledge feelings instead of pushing them away, (pushing emotions away is at the base of depression, anxiety, eating problems…)
• higher concentration
ADDITIONAL PRICING INFO: Travel costs £0,45 per mile