African Community School
We deliver Saturday supplementary school offering core curriculum tuition and cultural activities, summer holiday, mentoring for 5 to 16 years old and parental development services to children, young people and their families.
As a registered charity and OFSTED registered we aimed to raise the educational attainment levels of children from African and Caribbean inclusive any other communities. Since 2000, we have effectively engaged children and young people to enhance their educational experience while learning the national curriculum. We are focused on eliminating academic under-achievement. This becomes easier the more parents are involved in the process. So, we provide holistic services to strengthen their parental and employability skills.
· Saturday Supplementary education core curriculum tuition in English, Maths, Science, homework support and GCSE for 6-16-year olds
· Summer Holiday Activities for Children 6 to 14 years old
· Mentoring Programme for pupils age 8-16years
· Extra-curricular activities
· Accredited adult classes and parenting class
All teachers are qualified with up to date DBS checks